Seville™ has a beautiful rich, dark-green color and a shorter, narrower leaf blade that give it a distinctive plush appearance. This semi-dwarf variety has excellent horizontal compact growth, which requires less mowing than other sod types. Seville™ also has superior cold tolerance, which means less hassle in the winter months and better color retention, with quicker recovery. Along with surviving the cold with less worry of damage, Seville™ is very tolerant to shade, but still manages to thrive in areas with a lot of sunshine. Seville™ will bring your lawn years of color!
Sun or Shade
2.5" Mow Height
Are You a Professional?
- Minimum 4-hour-6-hours of sunlight per day for best results
- Affordable – each 8-pack covers 18 sq. ft.
- Easy to install for repair or improvement of your existing lawn, SodPods are also used for planting new lawns
- St. Augustine is a broad bladed, medium green colored grass
- St. Augustine Seville is shade, drought and salt tolerant
- Natural and shipped fresh from the farm, each pod has been carefully nurtured to have a fully developed root system, just like your lawn
- Established roots mean less water and maximum success
- Endless possibilities – SodPods are perfectly rooted for creating something new
- Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones
- SodPods comes from a family owned and operated farm
Review our care guide page for more information!
Jonathan O. Brown
Senior Vice President of Productions