Developed by the University of Florida, CitraBlue® St Augustine is known for its deep blue-green color and disease resistance.
CitraBlue® St Augustine has less vertical growth than most St Augustine varieties which allows for minimal mowing and maintenance.
CitraBlue® is a shade tolerant variety making it one of the most versatile St Augustine varieties.
2.5" Mow Height
Are You a Professional?
- Minimum 4-hour-6-hours of sunlight per day for best results
- Affordable – each 8-pack covers 18 sq. ft.
- Easy to install for repair or improvement of your existing lawn, SodPods are also used for planting new lawns
Improved Drought Resistance
Exceptional Shade Tolerance
Improved Disease Resistance
Striking Blue-Green Color
- Natural and shipped fresh from the farm, each pod has been carefully nurtured to have a fully developed root system, just like your lawn
- Established roots mean less water and maximum success
- Endless possibilities – SodPods are perfectly rooted for creating something new
- Great for the environment, SodPods generate oxygen and provide a safe play area for your loved ones
- SodPods comes from a family owned and operated farm
Review our care guide page for ways to care for CitraBlue®
Jonathan O. Brown
Senior Vice President of Productions